E1:43: PO Receipts (P4312) Returns error 'Value Exceeds Tolerance' (2691) in 9.2 When Foreign Tolerance Not Exceeded
(Doc ID 2938061.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a PO Receipt (P4312) with an exchange rate that causes a jump in the domestic amount but not the foreign amount, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup PO Receipts (P4312) version for Foreign tolerance checking
- P4312 Tolerance Tab Option #3 (Foreign Tolerance Validation) was set to 1 (Enable Foreign Tolerance Validation)
- Setup Purchasing Tolerance Rules (P4322)
- Func Type 1 (PO Receipts) has Extended Amount Tolerance = 25.00
- Enter Direct Ship Order (SD/OD) on 1/25/2023.
- Check the OD Purchase Order Detail (F4311)
- Exchange Rate at time of OD creation = 1.3393
- Domestic Extended Amount at time of OD creation = 60,944.88
- Foreign Extended Amount at time of OD creation = 45,505.00
- Enter PO Receipt (P4312) 3/23/2023
- Exchange Rate at time of OD receipt = 1.3712
- Domestic Amount Received at time of OD receipt = 62,396.48
- Foreign Amount Received at time of OD receipt = 45,505.00
- 'Value Exceeds Tolerance' (2691) Error is returned even though Foreign Amount to supplier did not change due to exchange rate fluctuation
- Tolerance check should not go on if Tolerance Tab Option #3 (Foreign Tolerance Validation) was set to 1 (Enable Foreign Tolerance Validation) because Foreign Amount did not change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document