E1: 76B: PIS/COFINS Procurement Tax Calculator (B76B0017) Business Function Fails to Calculate Taxes After ESU for BUG 34188089
(Doc ID 2941137.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the ESU for Enhancement Bug 34188089 - P4312BR HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT TO INCLUDE ICMS IN PIS/COFINS BASIS, if the client runs their 3rd Party Brazil Localization Batch Receipts Program (RQ72352) from Action Systems, the UBE fails and the TaxCalculatorForBrazil (X76TAXB) and the PIS/COFINS Procurement Tax Calculator (B76B0017) business functions returns the following errors in the JDEDEBUG log:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Brazil Localization Purchase Order (P4310/P4310BR)
- Run 3rd Party Brazil Localization Batch Receipts Program (RQ72352) from Action Systems with DEBUG logs activated
- Check PDF Report and notice the Job failed to produce output.
- View DEBUG logs and find the following errors:
- Call to Tax Calculator Unsuccessful (Error ID 2097)
- Fetch from table F98740PY920FK failed (Error ID 078I)
- RUN0000050 - Unable to retrieve DB Record for Application P4312BR, Version from F983051.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document