E1: 49 Freight Update (R4981) Shows Incorrect Weight and Volume Values on Loads With Same Number
(Doc ID 2943617.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where 2 Loads exist with the same number but in separate Branch/Depots and with different Shipments, the R4981 displays the same Weight and Volume information for both Loads, failing to distinguish between the 2 Shipment numbers that have differing Weight and Volume figures.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create 2 Transportation sales orders in different Branch Plants, using different items and quantities. This will create 2 shipments.
- Add each Shipment to its own standard Load in P4960, but specifying the same Load number manually during Load creation – for example Load 6666. Note the Weight and Volume figures presented for each Load. Route/Approve and Deliver Confirm both Loads.
- Add a version of Freight Update R4981, setting the processing option on the Print tab to print both Weight and Volume – value 3.
- Set Data Selection 2 ways, either by specifying the Load Number specifically or with Load Number not equal to Zero but specifying the Delivery Number that is assigned to each Load in the F4941 – the results are the same.
- The job completes successfully, but the PDF shows duplicate Weight and Volume information for both Loads, even though the Trip Depot, Amounts and Carrier information is correctly shown. It appears the system takes the Weight and Volume from the lower Shipment number and copies it across to the second Load. The same Shipment Number is shown for both Loads even though they are different. The issue occurs in Proof mode, allowing for various data selection values to be tested.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document