E1: 32: Work Order Processing (R31410) Doubles A1 Costs in Production Costs (P31022/F3102) if Run More Than Once
(Doc ID 2944857.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order Processing (R31410) will double A1 costs in the Standard Column in Production Costs (P31022/F3102) if at some point in the Work Order life, the Parts List (P3111) is deleted.
1. Add one configured item (STKT=C; LNTY=W)
2. Add a segment P3291
3. Add Phantom item (STKT=0) and Component (STKT=P)
4. Add 07 A1 cost=100$ for Component and freeze cost
5. Add Bill of Material (P3002) for Phantom item placing the Component
6. Add P-AIR P3293 for configured item such like always (*) use Phantom item
7. Add SO for 1Ea configured item=> check WO created
8. Run R31410 1st time over WO-> check WO Parts List (component should be added). Check P31022: Production cost (A1=100$ correct). Check F3102: A1 cost=100$ correct).
9. Delete the Parts List and re-run R31410 (2nd time) Check P31022: A1 cost = $200 (doubled), Check F3102: A1cost=200$ (doubled, which is incorrect).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document