E1: 41/34: Supply/Demand (P4021) Always Includes Planned Orders (WP) for Co/By-products Even When Processing Option 8 is Set To Blank to Not Display WPs
(Doc ID 2945615.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) displays planned orders (document type WP) for Co/By-products even when processing option 8 in the Process tab is set to a blank.
8. Include MPS/MRP/DRP Planned Orders
Blank = Do Not Include
1 = Include Planned Orders
Planned Supply orders still appear in the Supply/Demand Inquiry screen when processing option 8 is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Co/By Products via Process Manufacturing (P4101/P41026).
2. Create a Routing attaching the Co/By Products (P3003).
3. Create demand such as a forecast or create work orders (P48013).
4. Run MRP (R3482/R3483)
5. Check processing option 8 and ensure it is blank in the Process tab.
6. Go to Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021)
7. Inquire on the item that uses the Co/By product and note that WP planned orders display.
This issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the Available Quantity is incorrect in Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document