E1: 43: Blanket Order Release (P43060) Passes the Open Balance Remaining on the Blanket Order to the Released Purchase Order Flip Flopping Open Quantity UOPN on Blanket and Released PO
(Doc ID 2945830.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Blanket Order is created for an item with the quantity of 72,000 for example, and the quantity of 70,000 is released to a purchase order using Blanket Order Release (P43060), the released purchase order displays that 2,000 were released. Not the 70,000 that was actually released. The Blanket Order displays that 70,000 units are available for release. Field UOPN Release/Open Quantity fields are flipped flopped between the blanket order and the released purchase order. This occurs in Tools Release 220.127.116.11.
A Blanket Order is created for 72,000 EA as displayed in the Open Quantity (UOPN).
Run P43060 and release the quantity of 70,000 to the purchase order.
Inquire on the Blanket Order and the Open Quantity displays as 70,000. While the Released purchase order displays the quantity ordered of 2,000.
The purchase order should reflect that 70,000 are being ordered. Not the remaining quantity of 2,000.
Additionally, the blanket order displays that the quantity of 70,000 are available for release.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a blanket order for an item where the quantity ordered displays as 72,000.
2. Run the P43060 to release a purchase order from the blanket order for the quantity of 70,000.
3. There is now a balance of 2,000 left for the item on the blanket order.
4. Inquire on the purchase order and it displays that 2,000 items were ordered.
5. Inquire on the blanket order and it displays that there are 70,000 items left to be released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document