E1: 31: P3112 (Work with Routing) Attaching an Alternate Routing by "Copy By Item" Fails with Error ID 3655 Copy From - Failed Due to Dates Warning
(Doc ID 2949422.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user has two routing types for the Parent Item, using RWK and M Routing Type (TRT). If the user creates a Work Order with a RWK type routing and tries to attach the routing to the Work Order using the form exit Copy by Item, the system is generating error (ID 3855 Copy From - Failed Due to Dates Warning) that it failed because of dates. The dates for the RWK Type Routings are correct and in effect, but the M type routing has expired, therefore causing the system to Error. If the user then goes makes the M type routing valid/ In effect, and tries testing again it will attach the correct P routing without any problem.
Attaching Alt Routing Types should NOT validate dates against the M Routing Type Effective dates causing an Error (ID 3655) if the routing is not in effect.
- Create a Parent Item Master and Branch Record (P4101/P4102)
- P3003 - Create 2 Routing using two Routing Types (TRT) 1 Routing with "M" Type and "RWK"
- Make the "M" routing type Effective Thru Date - Out of Effect
- P48013 - Now create a Work Order for the Item
- Take a Row Exit to Routing P3113 application
- Take the Form Exit to Copy by Item
- Click OK to Copy by Item
- The System Errors saying -Copy From - Failed Due to Dates Error ID 3655
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document