E1: ORCH: No Error Popup Message On Orchestrations That Are Added To A Form Extension
(Doc ID 2950263.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No error popup message on Orchestrations that are added to a form extension.
Customer added some buttons on a Customer service form. When an error occurs (Orchestration, aborts at the error) there is no popup "in -your-face" error box appearing. If we add the Orchestration to a composed page, it does work.
Steps to Duplicate
- Create an Orchestration to be added to a button on a form using Form Extension
- In the Output section of the Orchestration, create a Success Message, Warning Message and Error Message
- Add the Orchestration to a form using Form Extension
- Test with correct data and see that the Success Message is returned in a popup window.
- Test with incorrect data and see that the Error Message is never returned in a popup window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document