E1: 43: EDI Inbound Invoice/Match (R470412) Returns Hard Errors (43E26 and 2627) if EDI Supplier is Different Than PO Supplier
(Doc ID 2950459.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When EDI Inbound Invoice has a different Supplier Number than the one in the Purchase Order, the EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) fails with two errors in the Work Center.
“Invalid Quantity or Amount” (43E26)
“Open Amount Greater than Gross Amount” (2627)
If Voucher Match with manual entry (P0411/P4314) is used a Warning only is issued.
"Supplier Mismatch" (43E6)
Steps to Duplicate (Oracle Demo Data is Used/No Personal Information Displayed Below)
- Create a Purchase Order for Supplier 594344
- Receive a Shipment from Supplier 594344 and Receive the PO (P4312).
- Using Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions (P47040) populate EDI Tables (F47041, F47042 and F47044) Minimum Required Fields.
- Populate different Supplier 4348 in the EDI inbound Invoice Data.
- Run EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412).
- PDF shows Detail (D) and Header (H) errors.
- Work Center shows the error “Invalid Quantity or Amount” (43E26).
- This is followed by the error “Open Amount Greater than Gross Amount” (2627).
- Use the manual Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) program using Supplier 4348 in the Voucher even though Supplier 594344 is on the Purchase Order.
- On the Voucher Match Screen, manually populate the Order Number that was sent to Supplier 594344 but manually populate a different supplier 4348 in the Voucher Match Supplier field.
- Take the Form Exit to Receipts to Match
- On the Select Receipts to Match screen no receipts are found for Supplier 4348
- Clear the Supplier Field and Click Find, the PO with Supplier 594344 is found. Select the receipt.
- On the Voucher Match (P4314) screen it retains the Supplier 4348 and ignores the Supplier 594344 on the PO. Save the transaction.
- A warning appears stating Supplier Mismatch (43E6).
- Ignore the warning and complete the transaction.
- Check Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P0411) and notice the voucher was created to pay EDI Invoice Supplier 4348 not the PO Supplier 594344
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document