E1: UDO: Newly Created UDOs Do Not Transfer Default Flag In F952460 After Promotion in OMW
(Doc ID 2953597.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating User Defined Objects (UDOs) set as default, they are not defaulting in the target environment after Object Management Workbench (OMW) promotion. The object does not show the default flag checked, and since it is no longer a new UDO, the default checkbox is disabled.
1. Login into JDV920
2. Open P0092
3. Create Grid Format with Set as Default > Named 'GF_1'
4. Open P98220U > Approve/Share
5. Close and open P0092 > By default GF_1 is opening
6. Open P0092
7. Create Personal Form with Set as Default > Named 'PF_1'
8. Open P98220U > Approve/Share
9. Close and Open P0092 > Checked that By Default PF_1 and GF_1 is opening
10. Open P98220W > Create Project 'GF_PF_1'
11. Include both UDOs (GF_1 and PF_1)
12. Check out and Check in both the object to get token inside created project
13. Now advance the project to status 26 (Activity Rule is as per standard)
14. Login into JPY920
15. Open P98220U > Approve/Share both the newly created UDOs
16. Open P0092 > Only Grid Format GF_1 is opening by default not Personal Form PF_1
17. Open F952460 from JDV920 > Showing both the UDO with Default Flag 1 with *Public
18. Whereas, from JPY920, Table F952460 is showing, Only GF_1 with Default Flag 1, but PF_1 is with User level and Default Flag is '0'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document