E1: 43: PO Receipts Entry (P4312) Does Not Automatically Generate Lot/Serial Number From Transaction Date
(Doc ID 2955019.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Lot Process Type = 1 (Lots Assigned using Date) in the Item Branch (F4102) record and the user leaves the Lot/Serial field blank during PO Receipts Entry (P4312), the Lot/Serial Number is not Automatically generated from the transaction date.
Steps to Reproduce (Demo Data - No Customer Data is Referenced)
- Setup Lot Processing on Item 2001 Branch 30 as follows:
- Lot Status Code = Q (Under Quarantine)
- Lot Process Type = 1 (Lots Assigned using Date)
- Create a Purchase Order
- Branch 30
- Supplier 594344
- Item Number 2001
- Quantity 100
- Setup a Version of PO Receipts (P4312)
- Display Tab Option #2 (Lot Information ) = 1 (Display)
- Process Tab Option #11 (Receipt Routing ) = 1 (Activate Standard)
- During PO Receipt Entry (P4312) do the following:
- Leave Lot/Serial field Blank assuming it will be calculated automatically from the date
- Populate the Lot Expiration Date field manually
- Populate Supplier Lot #, Memo Lot #1 and Memo Lot #2 fields manually
- Click OK to save.
- Go into PO Receipts Inquiry (P43214)
- Lot Number field is blank.
- The lot number was not automatically generated from the transaction date.
Leave Lot # Blank assuming it will be automatically calculated:
Item enters Receipt Routing.
Check Receipt Routing Movement (P43250). Lot Number left blank and not automatically generated from the date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document