E1: 46L: Corrupt Phase 2 Records Created in F4611 Running R46171 (Process Pick Request) for Dual Picking LP Enabled Item with Breakdown Flag Off in U/M Definition (P46011)
(Doc ID 2956492.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating 2-phase pick suggestions, there are phase 2 records being created in the F4611 without corresponding phase 1 records. These appear to be locations not associated with the pick process. This happens when the dual picking flag is setup on the item and the breakdown flag in the Picking Instructions (P46095) does not match the breakdown flag in the U/M Definition for the item in the UOM being picked.
1. Setup a dual UOM item in a LP enabled branch and check the dual picking flag. Make sure the item is defined for 2-phase picking.
2. Setup picking instructions (P46095) for PL and CA level and set the breakdown flag to Y for both UOMs.
3. In the U/M Definition (P46011) for the item, setup the breakdown flag as Y for the PL UOM and N for the CA UOM.
4. Create a Sales Order (P4210) to the item in CA and generate a request.
5. Run the R46171 to create the pick suggestion
6. Review the data in the F4611. An additional phase 2 record has been created for the transaction with no corresponding phase 1 record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document