E1: 49: Freight Update (R4981) Process for Loads Does Not Update the Shipment Weight (F4981.WGTS) and Scheduled Volume (F4981.SCVL) Fields When Update Mode is Set to 1 (Payable Freight Only)
(Doc ID 2956720.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R4981 (Freight Update) process does not update “Shipment Weight”(WGTS) and “Scheduled Volume”(SCVL) fields in F4981 (Freight Audit History) when it runs for loads and the Update Mode is set to 1 (Payable freight only).
- Enter a transportation sales order (P4210). Shipment number was created.
- For this shipment, select a route and approve.
- Create a Load (P4960) for the shipment number.
- Approve and confirm the load.
- Set processing options R4981 (Freight Update), tab Updates, 2. Update Mode = 1 = Payable freight only
- Run R4281 for the load.
- Check F4981 table and notice that the fields “Shipment Weight” and “Scheduled Volume” are not updated .
The R4981 (Freight Update) process has to update “Shipment Weight” and “Scheduled Volume” fields in F4981 when running for loads.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document