E1: 31: Work Order Completions (P31114) Overrides Manually Entered Lot Expiration and Lot Effective Dates
(Doc ID 2956849.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order Completions (P31114) overrides a users manually entered lot expiration date and lot effective date.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a Manufacturing Work Order (P48013).
2. Issue material (P31113) to the work order.
3. Set the P31114 Sales Order tab processing option #1 to 'blank'
4. On P31114, enter a completion quantity.
5. Still on P31114, Select the 'Lot/Location' tab
6. Enter expiration date as a future date. Then enter an effective date as today's date.
7. Enter a lot number, example: LOT123 (this lot number does not currently exist)
8. Press Close and Save. The system overwrites the expiration and effective dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document