E1: UBE: After Tools Release Update Users Are Unable to View/Download .CSV Files Generated in Previous Tools Release, Via P986110B - Work with Submitted Jobs (WSJ) Application.
(Doc ID 2957084.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view/download .csv outputs files using "View CSV" option from P986110B - Work with Submitted Jobs (WSJ), for the batch jobs with CSV output that ran on OLD tools release 126.96.36.199.
Physically, the report output files exist in the filesystem. However, when attempting to retrieve and open them through WSJ, the application is unable to retrieve the files.
The issue exists both on the fat client and the web client.
Despite this issue, users are able to successfully download the .csv files that were generated in the current tools release (e.g., 188.8.131.52).
The following On screen error message is displayed when Clicking "View CSV" Option in Row Exit
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to JDE on the new system running tools 184.108.40.206.
2. From fastpath input WSJ to open the Work with Submitted Jobs
3. Select an old job that ran on old tools release 220.127.116.11 and Click on Row Exit "View CSV"
4. You will notice the above error "Unable to retrieve output from "hostname "
5. This will work fine if you select a job that you recently submitted on the latest 18.104.22.168 tools
Tools Release Update to 22.214.171.124
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document