E1: 08Y: When a Benefit Plan Changes During the Year through P08334, the Affordable Care Act Offer and Coverage Workfile Report, R08119A, is not Flagging Coverage for that Month
(Doc ID 2957384.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a benefit plan for ACA (affordable care act) is changed for an employee during the year, using Enrollment with Eligibility, (P08334), the R08119A, Offer and Coverage Workfile Report is not reporting coverage for the month the plan change happens. Enrollment in the original plan ends and enrollment in the new plan starts with no lapse in coverage, through Enrollment with Eligibility, P08334. It is expected that the month of the plan change will be reported as 'covered' for ACA reporting.
- Enroll an employee in a benefit plan for ACA coverage through P08334, Enrollment w/Eligiblity.
- Process the employee through payrolls, P07210, as normal.
- Change the employee from this benefit plan to another ACA benefit plan, for example, in July, using Enrollment w/Eligibility, P08334.
- Ensure the stop date of the original plan and the start date of the new plan do not include a lapse of coverage. EX: end date of 7/10 and start date for the new plan of 7/11.
- Process the employee through payrolls, P07210, for the remainder of the year.
- When setting up ACA processing at year end, Run R08119A and see that the month of July is blank (showing no ACA coverage).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document