E1: 44H: R44H700 - Lot Start Workfile Generation / (N44H0053 – CreateJobAndAccountsFromTemplate) does not Update any Audit Fields when Table Data Fields are Updated After Running the R44H700 Over a Lot for the First Time
(Doc ID 2957809.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R44H700 - Lot Start Workfile Generation / N44H0053 – Create Job and Accounts from Template does not update audit fields when updating F44H501 - Sales Master Table.
When the R44H700 is first processed for a new Lot, the expected F44H711 Lot Start Workfile records are created and the F44H201 - Lot Master & F44H501 - Sales Master fields such as Business Unit & PS (Posting Stage) are updated in the tables. The F44H201 audit fields are updated, but the F44H501 audit fields are not updated and remain unchanged.
This issue can be demonstrated by following these steps:
- P44H201 - Lot Master. Create a new Lot. Add Cost Code Template (11010000) and Commitment Start Date (01/01/2023) to the Lot when creating the record.
- After the Lot has been created, Row Exit to Release for Sale. Release date is populated.
- P44H500 - Sales Workbench. Add Plan/Elevation via House Revisions row exit and Buyer and Sales Date via New Buyer exit.
- Use Databrowser to capture F44H201 - Lot Master and F44H501 Sales Master data.
- Run R44H700 - Lot Start Workfile Generation over this lot with processing options set to to create budget from cost code template.
- F44H711 - Lot Start Workfile Generation records are created for this Lot.
- Use Databrowser to capture current F44H201 - Lot Master and F44H501 Sales Master data to see how or if data in the table has changed.
- F44H201 & F44H501 Table fields such as Business Unit & PS (Posting Stage) are updated in the tables.
- F44H201 - "Audit" fields are updated.
- F44H501 - "Audit" fields are not updated even though the Business Unit field is populated/changed.
- At a minimum, the F44H501 date and time updated fields should be updated, but none of the "audit fields" (Created By User, Date Created, Time Created, Original Work Stn ID, Original Pgm ID, Updated By, Date Updated, Time Updated, Work Stn ID, Program ID) are updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document