E1: 43S: SRM PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) Does Not Update the User ID in the PO Ledger File (F43199)
(Doc ID 2958620.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supplier Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SRM PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) does not populate the User ID field in the Purchasing Ledger File (F43199) even though the Ledger (Y/N) field is set to “Y” on all lines in the Order Activity Rules (P04204)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- As a buyer, create a Supplier Self Service Purchase Order (P4310 Version ZJDE0024).
- Buyer Address = 59
- Status = 220/245
- Order Type OP
- Line Type SP
- Check Order Activity Rules for Order Type OP and Line Type SP. Make sure Ledger (Y/N) field is set to “Y” on all lines.
- Sign out as buyer and sign in as Supplier. Go into Purchase Order Acknowledgement (P43S01). View Order Header information and select the order just created.
- On the Acknowledge Orders screen, select the order line and click the Acknowledge button without making any changes.
- Sign out as Supplier and back in as buyer. In Open Order Inquiry (P4310) find the order. Note that order status was advanced to 245/370 by supplier.
- Go into Work with Purchasing Ledger (P43041) and notice there are two records.
- Buyer created the order at status 220/240
- Supplier acknowledged the record at 245/270
- Select the record for the supplier acknowledgement
- Notice that the User ID field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document