E1: 42: Invoice Number and Date Incorrectly Assigned by Print Ship Confirmation (P4205) program
(Doc ID 2959961.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running pack ship confirmation (P4205) where the processing option is NOT set to automatically print invoice, noticed that an invoice number and date have been added to sales order detail (F4211) and also seen in sales ledger history (F42199) files. This version of ship confirmation (P4205) application is also set to not hard commit inventory (Process TAB # 4, set to "1", do not relieve inventory).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4210 - Create a sales order for stock lot item
- P42040 - Advance status after sales team review order
- R42565 - Run Pro-forma invoice, which is version of R42565 with processing option to not created invoice number and not advance order status
- P4205 - Print Pack - Processing options set to not hard commit, so a item/lot can be allocated
- See the F4211, it shows the invoice number and date populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document