E1: 44H: Lot Start Workfile Generation (R44H700) Creates Duplicate Option Bid Records if Wildcards Exist for Non-Preferred Bids
(Doc ID 2960171.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Lot Start Workfile Generation application (R44H700), many additional lines are added to the workfile, that are unwanted and should not be there. This occurs when a specific Lot and Community are used in the Data Selection. The R44H700 appears to be creating as many lines in the workfile, as there are lines in existence in the bid contract, for the same Cost Code and Option.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Using the Option Master Maintenance application (P44H401), create or identify an Option for testing of this issue.
- Locate or define 1 Non-Preferred Subcontractor Bid Contract for this Option using a specific Supplier and specific Cost Code, in the Work with Bids application (P44H601).
- Define 8 additional Non-Preferred Subcontractor Bid Contract records for this Option & Cost Code all using the same Supplier. These additional bids should not be in effect based on effective dates. Also, these additional bids can/should be for other Communities. None of these additional bids should be pulled into the LSWF for the Lot when processing R44H700 based on this set up.
- Create a single Supplier Assignment (application P44H604) record for this Community, Option, Supplier with Phase & Lot = + (Wildcard) using currently effective date ranges.
- Identify a lot for use in this test under the Sales Workbench application (P44H500). Set the Plan/Elevation, Buyer and Sales Date.
- In the Sales Workbench (P44H500) take the Row Exit to Select Options, Select 1 quantity of the Option.
- Return to Sales Workbench, Row Exit to View Options to verify this Option has been selected.
- Run the Lot Start Workfile Generation program (R44H700) to process Bids. 9 Records are created when there should only be 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document