E1: 52: Retained Amount to Release Incorrect in Retention Release (P52RR) After Multiple Billing Applications
(Doc ID 2963033.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing retainage on a Contract that has multiple applications (P5222 form exit to Retention Release, P52RR), if the Release Level is set to Contract, the Retained Amount to Release will be incorrect. The amount will not include the retainage amount for the last application.
1. Create a Contract Header (P5201) and Unit Price Billing Line (P5202) that includes retainage.
2. Create multiple billing applications that include retainage:
a. Batch Review (P48221), form exit to Create Batch.
b. Select the batch and form exit to Create Invoice.
c. Select the invoice and drill into Unit Price Billing Line Revisions (P52221); enter a quantity and save.
d. Upon returning to Contract Billing Line Inquiry (P5222), form exit to Retainage Recalc.
e. Create A/R in Batch Review (P48221 calling R48199).
3. Create a new manual invoice batch.
4. In Contract Billing Line Inquiry (P5222), take the form exit to Retainage Release (P52RR).
5. The system defaults to Release Level = Contract. Notice that the Retained Amount To Release does not include the retainage amount from the last application.
The issue may start occurring after upgrading to E1 9.2, Release 23.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document