E1: 43: Changes to Field FRTH Freight Handling Code Added to P4310 Purchase Order Header Form W4310B via Form Extension will not Retain Changes to this Ffield Value
(Doc ID 2964470.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have added field FRTH to P4310 Form W4310B using a Form Extension. This field was added with Override Add/Update enabled but when attempting to change the value populated in this field, the change is not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to P4310 Enter Purchase Order and Find an existing PO.
2. Row exit to Header Revisions, Form W4310B.
3. Click on the Form Extension Icon.
4. Check the Configuration Add Mode box, the Override Add/Update Override box and add DD Item FRTH to the form. Save the Form Extension.
5. Exit and view the form to see the newly added field.
6. Inquire on an existing order and use the visual assist to add a value to this field. 7. Again, using the visual assist, change the FRTH value and Save.
8. Order shows new value in the FRTH field.
9. Refresh and return to the order header to see that the change to this field is not retained.
Note that the FRTH field is also present on W4310H. Other fields such as VR01 & VR02 are also on Form W4310H, but if adding those fields to W4310B, changes to those fields are retained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document