E1: 43: Receipt Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250) Does Not Call the PO Receipts (P4312) Version Set in P43250 Processing Options When Quantity Is Moved From STK to TRAN
(Doc ID 2965143.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250) does not call the PO Receipts (P4312) version set in P43250 processing options when quantity is moved from STK to TRAN
1. Setup receipt routing in P4312 version A, Transaction Type = LANDOUT and set P43250 to call this version
2. Create purchase order with P4310
3. Create receipt with P4312
4. P43250 Move quantity from TRAN to STK and F43121Z1 is updated with this transaction type
5. P43250 move quantity from STK to TRAN and F43121Z1 is updated with wrong transaction type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document