E1: XMLP: Report Definition Relationship is Getting Lost from F983052 When Accessing Default Report Definition Form (P98305S|W98305SA) from Batch Versions Screen
(Doc ID 2965676.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report Definition (RD) association is getting blanked out for the version after opening P98305S|W98305SA when same RD is created with different versions in different environments sharing the same F983052 (Versions List Tag Table) table. Specifically, F983052 -> VTRISFUSS2 value is getting blanked out. There are no on-screen error messages for this scenario.
Steps to replicate:
- Have two environments, eg: DV920 and DV920A, sharing same F983052 but different F95620 (XMLP Report Definitions) tables
- Login to DV920 and create a RD named RDTEST on R0010P|XJDE0001 version using P95620
- Using BV (Batch Versions) -> Row Exit -> Version Details -> Form Exit -> Report Definition, create the default RD association for R0010P|XJDE0001 using the above RD which creates a record in F983052
- Login to DV920A and create a RD named RDTEST on R0010P|ZJDE0001 version using P95620. Note that the version is different from step 2 above but the RD name is same
- Login to DV920A, select R0010P|XJDE0001 version (version from step 2 above) in BV and access Row Exit -> Version Details -> Form Exit -> Report Definition - The Default Report Definition Edit box becomes blank and the same blank value is updated in F983052 -> VTRISFUSS2 column for RD associated with R0010P|XJDE0001
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document