E1: 41: Inventory Adjustment Reversal With Incorrectly Availability When Item Potency Is Changed in Lot Master After the Adjustment and Before Reversal
(Doc ID 2965695.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user does reverse an inventory adjustment for potency item, the transaction created in Cardex for the reversal does not match the potency when the original transaction was made causing inventory integrity.
- P4101/P41026 - Item Master/Item Branch - Have an item setup with standard potency (ie 25%)
- P4114 - Do an inventory adjustment on item/lot with 25%, it come from Standard Potency in Item branch setup
- P4108 - In lot master change the item potency to 30%, as after QA-Inspection of the item lot, it has been identified that the potency of that item (active ingredient) was better than expected in standard potency
- P4114 - Reverse the the inventory adjustment done in step #2.
- P4111 - See in the Cardex that the transaction for the reversal has different availability than what was when the adjustment was made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document