E1: 31: Over Completion Tolerance Includes Parent Scrap in Calculation in Work Order Completions (P31114) and Causing Unexpected Over Completion Tolerance Is Exceeded Error (031QT)
(Doc ID 2966047.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Over Completion Tolerance processing option in Work Order Completions (P31114), the system will take Quantity Scrapped as part of the calculation when determining whether to prevent an over completion. If the Total Completion Amount is less than the Quantity Ordered but where Total Scrapped Amount would exceed the tolerance, the following error occurs:
Over Completion Tolerance Is Exceeded
Error ID 031QT
1. Create a Manufacturing Work Order (P48013) for 3 EA.
2. Set the Work Order Completions (P31114) processing options as follows:
8. Quantity Restrictions = 2 (Do not allow over completions beyond tolerance percentage ( option 9 below ))
9. Over Completion Tolerance = blank - cannot exceed 100 tolerance
3. In Work Order Completion Detail, enter Qty Completed = 2 and Qty Scrapped = 1, then click Save and Close. The system accepts the entry.
4. Access the P31114 again; enter 1 in Qty Completed, then click Save and Close. Notice the system displays error 031QT even though the % of Order Completed is currently below tolerance (66.67). In this case, the system includes parent scrap when determining if the completion is beyond tolerance percentage.
The request is to add the ability to not include parent scrap when determining if the completion is beyond tolerance percentage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document