E1: 07: Equipment Only (Recharge) Payroll R07200 Is Not Creating Dummy Timecard F06116
(Doc ID 2966450.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since applying Release 23 a dummy timecard is not created during Pre-payroll R07200 for an equipment (employee with recharge) that is assigned a DBA (Deduction, Benefit, Accrual) deduction that is set to calculate if no gross.
1. P059116 create a pay type. P059116 create a DBA deduction that will Calculate Even If No Gross, set the Basis of Calculation to the created pay type.
2. P0801 Employee Information, add an hourly employee that is actually equipment. There is no hourly rate. Set Employee Payroll P0801PRL record type to 3 (recharge). Set P050181 Employee DBA Instructions to the DBA deduction.
3. IV (Interactive Versions) set P050002A Equipment drop-down to 1 (Use the zero billing rate), and set P051121 tab Equipment to 1 to allow Recharge Timecards with No Hours.
4. P051121 Speed Time Entry enter time for the pay type setup in step 1, Hours Equipment, and Equipment Worked.
5. P07210, run equipment (employee) through payroll, payment review set radio to All Payments and verify there is a row created. DBA Review shows DBA created in step 1. Verify in P051121 there is a dummy timecard for pay type 1 created.
6. P07210, run payroll to completion through Final Update R07250.
Once there is history, the equipment timecard no longer works. Complete steps 4 and 5 again and note there is no dummy timecard created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document