E1: 40: Need Omit Zero Quantity Checkbox on Select Multiple Locations (P42053) Screen
(Doc ID 2966960.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Select Multiple Locations (P42053) screen to select Lot Serial Numbers, with a serial numbered item, a user has to scroll through hundreds of Lot Serial Numbers with Quantity Available = 0 before finding a Lot Serial Numbers with Quantity Available = 1. On serialized items Lot Serial Numbers accumulate in the Lot Master (F4108) and there is no way to purge them from the table when the Serialized item is issued to a work order or shipped to a customer..
Steps to Duplicate:
- The client has over 500 lot/serial numbers in the Lot Master (P4108) on one Item Branch record with zero quantity on-hand.
- This is because they are using serialized items that can only have a quantity of 1 or zero per lot/serial number.
- Ship Confirm (P4205) or Issue to a Work Order (P31113) a Lot Serial number for a the item branch in step 1
- Go to the Select Locations Row Exit
- When the Select Multiple Locations (P42053) screen appears there are over 500 lot serial numbers with quantity available of 0
- After scrolling through over 500 lines, the user finds a Lot Serial Number with a Quantity Available of 1 and selects it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document