E1: MOBJ: Drag and Drop From a Compressed File to Add File Attachment Creates Orphan F00165 Record with no Corresponding F98MODAT Record
(Doc ID 2967205.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Couple of issues are observed when dragging and dropping file(s) from compressed file to create file attachments.
- When dragging and dropping multiple files from a compressed file, only one file record is getting saved. For that one also, only F00165 record is getting added and no record in F98MODAT is created. There are no on-screen error messages nor any related errors in the e1root log.
- Similar behavior is noticed even when dragging and dropping a single file from a compressed file - only F00165 record is created with no corresponding F98MODAT record.
This issue is not specific to any one application. This orphan record will lead to "Media Object Fetch Image failed" error when trying to access the same media object attachment later.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to web client
- Access P01012 using fastpath
- Lookup for an address book number
- Select the record and access Attachments row exit
- Try adding file attachment(s) by dragging and dropping from a compressed file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document