E1: 07: % In the Additional/Flat TAX1 (FT01) Field In Employee Tax Overrides Is Not Calculating As Expected (P0801, P07210I)
(Doc ID 2967326.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
% In the Additional/Flat TAX1 (FT01) Field In Employee Tax Overrides Is Not Calculating As Expected (P0801, P07210I)
Steps To Duplicate
1. Create EE for NY with tax area work and resid set to 330472010 (P0801)
2. Create an interim payment (P07210i) for regular pay for $1,000 (click to not calculate DBAs since it is not related)
3. Click the purple calculator and go to form exit to Tax Details and notice these two tax records appear:
Notice the tax type LR has a tax of 6.00, this is because this is the default.
4. Next, cancel out and go back to Employee Master (P0801)
5. Inquire on Employee and go to Row Exit and select Tax Overrides
6. Add a 2nd row for 330470000 LR Tax Type and change Additional/Flat Tax1 (Alias: FT01) field to % to calculate by percent, in the additional withholding to the left set to .0011.
7. Save and go back to repeat steps 2 and 3, but set the lump sum to 25,000.00 and notice in the Tax Details the tax amount is not displayed. The tax should show as $27.50.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document