E1: 42: R42800 - Accounts Receivable Not Taking Invoiced To And Paid By From Sales Header When Customer Set Functionality Active
(Doc ID 2974455.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Sales Update over sales order create with Customer Set functionality active, Customer Set TAB on sales header having "Invoiced To" and "Paid By" populated with different address book than the Sold To, system is not taking in consideration the Customer Set setup.
- The Customer Set (P42430) application is found off menu G424
- Sold To = 8304
Ship to = 8305
Delivered To = 8305
Invoiced To = 8303
Paid To = 8303
- Once the Customer Set has been added, the flag to use Customer Sets must also be activated in the System Constants (P41001) application.
- P4210 Header – Enter a new sales order
- P4210 – Details – New order 23145 SO created.
- P4205 – Ship Confirm
- R42565 – Print Invoice
- R42800 – Sales Update
- P03B2002 – Customer Ledger – See Payor is 8304 = Sold To when it is expected to be Invoiced To = Paid By = 8303 per Customer Set setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document