E1: 43: Release OB Blanket Order with Release Quantity Change (P43032 )
(Doc ID 2976089.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a blanket Order (OB) release, a change to the purchase order detail row overwrites or clears the unit cost from the OB blanket. When the detail row in P43032 is validated, such as for a change in the row, the unit cost will default in from the F4105 purchase order cost.
- P4310 - Enter OB order with stock item, quantity, and unique cost.
- Choose Item and quantity to generate OP using P43060.
- P43060 W43060B – Form > P43032 Review Order.
- P43032 W43032A - Row > Detail.
- P43032 W43032B - Change quantity and click OK.
- Click Row > Detail again in W43032A.
- The unit cost is changed to zero.
When the P43032 is called from OB release, before a blanket order release has been generated, the order is treated as a standard purchase order, defaulting the unit cost from F4105, not from the OB unit cost, as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!