E1: 31: Kanban Check In (P3157) Process Allows Inventory Transfer From a Lot/Location Placed On Hold
(Doc ID 2976757.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Kanban Check In (P3157) process releases inventory from a lot/location that is placed on hold and does not display a hard error.
- P4101/P41026 - Create a Kanban enabled item (GP-KANBAN1).
- P41024 - Create a SUPPLY and CONSUME Lot/location for item GP-KANBAN1.
- P41024 - Setup lot status code = Q to place SUPPLY Lot/Location on hold.
- P4114 - Add on-hand inventory of 1000 quantities to SUPPLY location.
- P3016 - Create a source type 2 Inventory transfer Kanban ID.
- P3157 - Check Out the Kanban.
- P3157 - Check In the Kanban.
- Observe users were able to successfully complete the Kanban Check In process and transfer the inventory from SUPPLY to CONSUME location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document