E1: 33: R3350 "Capacity Requirements And Messages" Not Grouping & Displaying Past Due Periods
(Doc ID 2976843.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R3350 report "Capacity Requirements and Messages" is not grouping & displaying the past due periods. It shows columns with dates prior to the run date of the report when it should have 1 for Past Due with all of the Past Due Load consolidated to that bucket. The report should have Past Due periods consistent with the last version of MRP that ran.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a Work Center (WC) to review.
2. Enter Past Due and Future dated Work Orders (P48013) with Routings that result in Load in that WC.
3. Run R3382 to generate Capacity Planning detail data.
4. Run R3350 with the Generation Date Blank (System date)
5. Review the resulting .pdf report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document