E1: 42: Access & Exit Price History/Check Price Tabs When Adding a New Line to an Existing Sales Order Upates the Price Effective Date (PEFJ) - P42101
(Doc ID 2977201.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new line to an existing sales order in Sales Order Entry (P42101) with the Price Effective Date (PEFJ) manually overridden, select the line and click either the Check Price or Pricing History tab. The pricing is correct at this point and the PEFJ is populated with the overridden date. Click OK or X to cancel. In the sales order line, the PEFJ has updated to a new date which can also update the Unit Price (UPRC).
This issue does not occur when using the Sales Order Entry (P4210), only the P42101.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a sales order for March 2023 with a line in the Sales Order Entry (P4210) or (P421010). Save the Order.
2. Re-Inquire on the sales order in SOE (P42101) and add a new line. Override the Price Effective Date (PEFJ).
3. Select the line and click either Tab 'Check Price' or 'Pricing History'.
4. Note, the price looks fine and the PEFJ field is still the overridden date.
5. Click OK or X for canceling out and go back to the sales order detail.
6. The newly entered line’s PEFJ has updated to a different value. The unit price (UPRC) updates accordingly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document