E1: FDA: System Function "Set Form Title" is Not Working in Message Forms in FAT Client
(Doc ID 2977573.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When "Set Form Title" system function is used to modify the form title in message forms, it does not work and displays the default form title when the application is run on Fat/Windows client. Same functionality works as expected in web client.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to fat client and access OMW using fastpath
- Move P01012 to a project and perform get
- Open P01012 in design mode in FDA (Form Design Aid)
- Add a new message form and add below line of code under Dialog is Initialized event in the message form:
- Add a Push Button in W01012B (Work With Addresses) form
- Add a form interconnect to the above message form under this push button
- Click the Save button in FDA
- Click on "Run the Application" button available under Design Tools tab in Object Librarian - [Interactive Application Design] form to run the application on FAT client
- Click on the added push button - Message form pops-up but with the original form title
- Run P01012 in local web and press the added push button - the updated title is displayed in the message form
Upgraded tools release to 9.2.5.X or above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document