E1: 43: Unable To Access Blanket Release Row Exit During PO Entry (P4310)
(Doc ID 2977868.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a purchase order with an open blanket and with the processing option set to search for blankets, the Row Exit for Blanket Release is missing and the “Blanket Exist” field is not marked with an “X”.
The issue was reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Document Type Revisions program (P40040) has the Order Category (OCAT) field populated with a 1 (Blanket Order) for the blanket order type OB.
- The OB Document Type is correctly populated in UDC 40/BT (Blanket Order Types)
- The Blanket Order Entry Version (P4310 XXXXX7) has Interface tab, processing option #4 (Quantity Update) in Purchase Order Entry (P4310) set to Blank
- The Purchase Order Entry Version (P4310 XXXXX8) has Processing Tab Option #4 (Blanket Releases) correctly set to 2 (Process and Search with Branch Plant)
- The user enters a Purchase Order using P4310 Version XXXXX8.
- The Row Exit for Blanket Release is missing.
- The Blanket Exists field does not have an “X” to indicate a blanket does exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document