E1: 42: Changes to Field FRTH Freight Handling Code Added to P4210 Sales Order Details Form W4210A via Form Extension will not Retain Changes to this Field Value
(Doc ID 2978873.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have added field FRTH to P4210 Form W4210A using a Form Extension. This field was added with Override Add/Update enabled but when attempting to change the value populated in this field, the change is not saved.
1. Using document E1: GRID: FORMEXTNS: Understanding Form Extension Available Starting with 18.104.22.168 Tools Release (Doc ID 2384606.1) to add Freight Handling code (FRTH) field to the P4210 detail grid. Save it.
2. P40HDR – Make sure FRTH is set to “1” in P40HDR
3. P4210 - Create a new sales order, see Freight Handling code is populated to "F” in order details. Save the order.
4. P4210 – Go to details and change the value on FRTH field from “F” to “A” and save the order.
5. P4210 – Inquire back to the line and see, the older value “F” is still there. It did not save the new value populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document