E1: 42: Changing Sales Detail (P4210) Branch Updates Next Status Incorrectly When Preference Profile Processing is Activated
(Doc ID 2987423.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Sales Order Update (P4210) has the processing options to use preference processing and Override Schedule for Advanced Preferences, when the user changes the detail Branch Plant, the system will advance the Next Status. If all the processing options in the Preference tab are set to blank, the issue does not occur. This occurs even though the Preference Schedule used in the processing options should not affect the sales status.
1. Set the Sales Order program (P4210) access the Preference tab; set Preference Profile Processing = 1 and enter a Preference Schedule in option 3 that does not use Preference Type 24 (Next Order Status).
2. Find an item that exists in two branches (P41026).
3. Create a Sales Order (P4210) for the item.
4. Create the condition where the Last Status is greater than the Next Status.
5. Re-inquire on the Sales Order detail and update the branch plant.
6. Re-inquire on the Sales Order detail again and notice that the system advanced the Next Status based on the Order Activity Rules (P40204).
7. Set the processing options in the Preference tab to blank.
8. Re-test and notice that the system does not change the next status after changing the detail branch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document