E1: 42I: Error "Quantity Restriction Exceeded for Item" 4723 is Set when Ship Confirming Credit Order with Serialized Item in P4205 Ship Confirm
(Doc ID 2987719.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ship confirming a credit order with a serialized item error Quantity Restriction Exceeded for Item 4723 is set.
1) P4101/P41026. Create a serialized item with Lot Process Type = 6 in the shipping and outbound branch.
2) P4114. Adjust inventory into stock for the shipping branch.
3) P42I011. Add the item to an agreement.
4) P42I05. Add the item location.
5) P42101. Enter a sales order for the item.
6) P4205. Confirm the order and assign a serial number.
7) P42I02. Acknowledge the receipt.
8) P42I04. Check availability and quantity shows on hand at customer location.
9) P42101. Create a credit order using XC line type. Verify the quantity to return is populated.
10) P4205. Confirm the credit order and error Quantity Restriction Exceeded for Item 4723 is set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document