E1: 31: 32: R31410 Batch Order Processing Calculates Incorrect Unit Cost in P4210 Sales Order Detail For a Configurator Item
(Doc ID 2988265.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit cost for a Configurator item in P4210 Sales order detail is calculated incorrectly when R31410 order processing runs for the 2nd time.
- P4101/P41026 - Created a config parent item (GP-CFG1) and a component item (GP-CFG-PL1).
- P4105 - Setup standard cost for item GP-CFG-PL1 as $5.
- R30812/R30835 - Run simulated cost rollup and freeze the cost.
- P3291 - Create an item segment for the config parent.
- P3209 - Create an AIR rule for the component items.
- P4210 - Create a W line type sales order for 2 quantities for item GP-CFG1.
- P3210 - Validate configured item and click add to order.
- P4210 - Unit cost is calculated as $5. Save and exit.
- R31410 - Run R31410 to attach parts list.
- P4210 - Reviewed unit cost and observed it is still calculated as $5.
- R31410 - Run R31410 again.
- P4210 - Reviewed unit cost and observed it is calculated as $10.
- Unit cost gets multiplied by the order quantity during the second R31410 run.
Issue started after R23 Upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document