E1: 90CB: Assigning Lead Owner Address in the Activities Screen (P90CB010) Returns “Duplicate Record Not Allowed” (Error ID 686L)
(Doc ID 2988322.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Lead Owner attempts to add their Address Book Number in the Assignees grid of the Lead screen to a Lead they created, the following error is returned.
The error is returned by a business function named B0130117_DummyFunction (B0130117) on Line 1476 of the code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start the CRM - Manage Leads (P90CB010) program. Find a new lead created by my User/ID and Address Book.
- Select the lead to make changes.
- On the Lead Form, click on the Activities Tab and click on the Add Activity Button.
- Populate the activity details and in the Assignees section add the lead owner’s address book number to the grid as an assignee.
- The Activities program returns the error “Duplicate Record Not Allowed” (Error ID 686L).
- It appears that the Lead Owner cannot be assigned an Activity to follow-up on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document