E1: SPC: How to Recover SPC Licenses from Lost or Uninstalled Client Workstations
(Doc ID 626237.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP23 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document explains how to recover Client SPC Licenses if the following scenarios exists:
- Lost machines (machines that are no longer working or removed)
- Incorrectly uninstalled machines (When removing OneWorld/EnterpriseOne from a workstation fails)
- New machines are being added
- Re-imaged machines or machine lost hard drive and it is replaced
- Re-licensing can be done from your Deployment Server or Client Workstation. In this document the Deployment Server is used.
- Known issues when attempting to re-license SPC Code.
If you try to install a new client workstation and you run out of licenses, you could get the following error message in the jdeinst.log file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Title: Recovering Lost Client Licenses|
|Known Issues when Relicensing SPC|