Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP23 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document explains how to recover Client SPC Licenses if the following scenarios exists:
- Lost machines (machines that are no longer working or removed)
- Incorrectly uninstalled machines (When removing OneWorld/EnterpriseOne from a workstation fails)
- New machines are being added
- Re-imaged machines or machine lost hard drive and it is replaced
- Re-licensing can be done from your Deployment Server or Client Workstation. In this document the Deployment Server is used.
- Known issues when attempting to re-license SPC Code.
If you try to install a new client workstation and you run out of licenses, you could get the following error message in the jdeinst.log file:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms