E1: 46: To Solve Warehouse Management System Request in Status 250
(Doc ID 629796.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a pick request is generated for a quantity more than what is available, when the R46171 is ran, there will be two suggestions created. One for the quantity available in the picking location and the remaining quantity will have the F4611 record created with the error 3448 - Quantity Remains. If the suggestion with the available quantity is confirmed using the P4617, the request is updated to a status 250. At this status, the R46171 cannot be ran to re-suggest the quantity when it becomes available and the request cannot be canceled in the P4600. What can be done to generate a new request when the quantity becomes available in the warehouse?
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- In a WMS branch, find an item with 50 total available.
- Create a sales order for a quantity of 75 that will generate a pick request.
- Run the R46171 to generate a pick suggestion.
- In the P4617, there are two lines - One for a quantity of 50 and one with the error 3448 - Quantity Remains.
- Confirm the available quantity of 50 using the P4617. The request is updated to a status 250.
- The request is now stuck and cannot be canceled in the P4600 and the R46171 will not process the request if additional quantity is added to the location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document