E1: 43: Unable to Reverse a Voucher and Rematch a Voucher (P0411 / P4314 / F0911 / F0411 / F43121 /F4311)
(Doc ID 632864.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information Center: Overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Product -> Information Center: Using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Product -> Doc id 632864.1
Voucher Matching (P4314/P0411):
- Procurement user processed a purchase order receipt (P4312) for a purchase order containing foreign currency of 6796.00 AUD.
- Finance user matched the voucher (P4314/P0411) with the gross amount of 6796.00 AUD where the exchange rate is different than the purchase order exchange rate.
- Procurement successfully reversed the receipt (P43214) for the purchase order causing an exchange rate variance of 611.00 AUD.
- Finance user deleted the voucher.
- Now when inquiring on the purchase order, no additional receipt reversals can be performed and no voucher match can be transacted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!