Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some users report that when viewing CSV outputs in Excel, date columns are not recognized as such, causing Excel to handle these dates as text.
When opening CSV in Excel or in other third party applications, the date is not formatted as expected. These are few examples of issues that you might find in the data displayed:
- Dates are interpreted as text
- Dates with 2 digit years are converted to the wrong year
- Leading zeroes are removed
- Trailing zeroes in decimal numbers are removed
- Decimal or thousand separator are different
- Text fields are interpreted as numbers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms