E1: RDA: Open Report Design Aid, Blank Screen in Design, No Sections are displayed, RDA.EXE Stopped Working and Other Issues
(Doc ID 634824.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In tools release 9.1, on EnterpriseOne fat client, running Windows-7 64-bit O/S,
When opening any existing report in Report Design Aid, a blank screen is displayed in the area where the section layout should display.
In addition, the following symptoms may be observed :
- The Processing Options screen is blank when trying to view the processing options
- In Data Selection dialog, selecting <Literal> in Right Operand does not prompt for the next screen to enter a value
- Object Management Workbench (OMW - P98220) fails directly and closes EnterpriseOne. EnterpriseOne logs contain no error messages
- Launch OMW (P98220) crash reported in <Bug 13540680>
- Editing existing or Adding new Table I/O Event Rule
- In Report Design Aid (RDA), Table Trigger Design Aid, Business Function Design Aid of NER, application freezes
- In Form Design Aid (FDA), pop-up error window NON STL Exception is displayed
- Viewing Media Object presents a blank screen e.g. OMW News/Status tab, Logging Detail text
- ER Debugger does not launch successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.