E1: 90CA: 90CB: CRM Territory Sales Alignment R90CA18A Does Not Update
(Doc ID 641930.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Select the value 'Distribution' from the Industry Grouping application under Sales Force Automation Setup.
2. Check that the Industry Group has Industry codes assigned to it - click on the Industry sub-tab, if not then add values '5000' and '5200' to the Industry Group.
3. Assign Sales Team Member - click on the Sales Tab and the Sales Team sub-tab and assign sales team members
4. Select the 'Southwest US' territory from the North America parent territory.
5. Click on the Sales tab and the Sales Team sub-tab.
6. Assign Sales team member to the territory.
Make sure the address(city, state, zip code) for all the sales team member are the same and are belonging to the Southwest territory for e.g. Arizona.
7. Create a new Customer with address that is the same as the sales team member address (make sure the city, state and zip codes are the same)
8. Provide the same value for the Industry Classification for e.g. '5000' that is in the 'Distribution' Industry Grouping.
9. Save the Customer record.
10. Notice that the: Industry Grouping and Territory fields are not getting populated and also notice that the Sales team members are not showing up on the Sales Tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document