E1: 90CB: CRM Lead Conversion is not working
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lead Conversion is not working.
1. Create a new Lead record
2. Provide all the required information on the Lead.
3. Make sure the Sales Methodology is setup correctly - with a default Sales Methodology with a Sales Cycle step with probability greater than 0.
4. Make sure the Opportunity Type code UDC (90CB/TC) is setup with appropriate values.
5. Try to Convert the Lead by clicking on the 'Convert Lead' button.
6. Observe that we get an error 'Lead cannot be converted'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms