E1: WAS: JAS: GEN: JAS and Websphere JVM Setting for Language Support
(Doc ID 643434.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have the following questions about Webpshere and the JVM setting when Language is installed for EnterpriseOne.
- What is the Websphere Application Server (WAS) Java Virtual Machine (JVM) setting supported for English and other languages?
- Where is it located in WAS (version 6.x and 7.x)?
- What is the language setting for EnterpriseOne INI files?
- Is there any languages setting required for internet browser?
- What is the Operating System language needed for JAS server and generation machine?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document